Arcade Prehacks

Sad Day for Greeny6000

I have thought long and hard about this and I have finally decided that I am going to leave ArcadePreHacks & ArcadeTrainer. I don't have the time for the sites as I once did and its becoming more of a challenge to keep the site running. I have passed the site over to a new guy called Xnite who will now look after the site and take it to the next level and bring lots of new features to the site.

I would like to thank everybody for all your support and help you have given me over these last year and half, I have had some good times and I have learnt many things. I will certainly miss everybody I hope you will give Xnite the same support as you given me. I will pop in for time to time to see how things are going, but for now Good Bye

Yours Sincerely
    Greeny6000

Re: Sad Day for Greeny6000

Hi Everyone,

Just want to introduce myself. I'm Xnite, the new site owner.

Although this is probably a surprise, and unwelcome change, for most people, I want assure you that I my plans are to make this a positive change for the site and the community.

I have every intention to get involved and make the forum and the sites a better place for the community and users. Nothing will change quickly, and I assure any change will be in everyone's best interest.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'm a pretty friendly and approachable guy so don't hesitate to PM with any comments or questions. All I ask of you is that you be patient with me as I learn the ropes around here. And any support you can give me during this transition would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Xnite
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Sad Day for Greeny6000

Let Me Be The First To Welcome Our New Owner.
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.