Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Thing Thing 4

Thing Thing 4

Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Thing Thing 4

Great Trainer!

Banned

I might have done something wrong,but the 1 hit hill with the pipe doesn't work

Anyway,awesome trainer,love the design

yeah its a bummer, when i coded the button i forgot and put the wrong code on that button only.
    all you have to do is the first time you use it click twice, the button caption will change to something else..
    i didnt go through the trouble fixing it because arcadetrainer.com isnt working properly right now , greeny
    is trying to have it fixed.. basically just to fix the button , i would have to totally delete and reupload it..
    and i already have a vote button coded which will no longer work either if i reupload it.. so its just alot of
    trouble to fix.. just click it 2x you will see the caption change... and sorry for the glitch it sucks..i didnt notice
    it until after i had uploaded it..like i said its only the first time you push it after running the trainer ..
    but thanks for noticing it, i was hoping no one would realize it and just think they didnt click it

your trianer worked fine AT FIRST!!!!!!! but after the first 2 levels it stopped working in my opinion your codes are very freaken unstable and not pointing to anything but *cough* your trainer needs alot of work cuase it is very suckiesh :>( !@!#!#$@#@ !@#@#!$#@! #$@$#!@#$@ you JK your trainer rocks but seriosly unstable

Banned

Watch your languange,you're talking with a staff here.
    Verbal warning

The trainer has been downloaded 1979 times with a rating of 91.5% working, so apparently you didnt read any info on
    how the hacks work or you are having some other problem.. but you would get further sending me a message instead of
    trying to make fun and put me down in public...Its a trainer , not like a hack. with a hack its common for a hack to work
    on the first level or so then not because we have to make sure we find every call of the variables.. but with a trainer
    if it works for you on the first 2 levels then it works, its something on your side is the problem.. And if you would have
    gave a better descritption of your problem instead of cursing me out I may could have helped you .. to be honest I really
    could care less now if you get it or not.. And just an fyi, I am hacking it now for arcadeprehacks.com , so just play it
    hacked if the trainer isnt working for you..
    Youve tried a whole 3 trainers , so before you become an expert on rating someones unstable hacks maybe you should
    try a few more first..Unstable hacks..i am still laughing at you

can anyone tell me the latest swf?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DoomKaiser
    can anyone tell me the latest swf?
    We don't know how to "tell" SWFs.
    Locked,if Dave wants something else feel free to unlock this

And you guy,read the rules right away