Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Is my hack better P.S Yes!!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it is better

3 33.33%
  • No it is not

6 66.67%

Dragon Slayers 2

Dragon Slayers 2 was hacked by me 1st and i submitted it.The next day someone else has made a hack for it and its on the main website and mine is better and i will prove it!!!
    The url for the main site ( the one that someone else made) is

http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/2...Slayers-2.html

The hack is 999999999 castle health and 9999999999 gold

But my hack has 9999999 food 99999999 score and 99999999 gold!!!

here is the attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Dragon Slayers 2

First: Iīve made a reply to the request after 19 minutes, you can see it here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7888
    Second: If you have already hacked the game, then you have to say it to the requester, so that everbody knows, that he donīt need to hack it anymore. And that are the rules. But you didnīt.
    Third: Why have you donīt hacked the Castle-Health and what sense is the hack on the score?
    Fourth: Why did you hack the food? With the money-hack you have enough to buy it!
    Fifth: Your hack is only a 2-level demo. In my hack you can still more play then 2 levels!
    Sixth: Make sure in the future, that you donīt break the requesting rulez, that i said before. Because, you break it already in the past on another request.
    Seventh: Why did you go to my game and rated it down and said into the commentbox "boooo".
    Eighth: Donīt fight with me, you would always loose.

I hope that you stop with insulting others, especially me. Insulting others is the worst thing that you can do. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet
    First: Iīve made a reply to the request after 19 minutes, you can see it here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7888
    Second: If you have already hacked the game, then you have to say it to the requester, so that everbody knows, that he donīt need to hack it anymore. And that are the rules. But you didnīt.
    Third: Why have you donīt hacked the Castle-Health and what sense is the hack on the score?
    Fourth: Why did you hack the food? With the money-hack you have enough to buy it!
    Fifth: Your hack is only a 2-level demo. In my hack you can still more play then 2 levels!
    Sixth: Make sure in the future, that you donīt break the requesting rulez, that i said before. Because, you break it already in the past on another request.
    Seventh: Why did you go to my game and rated it down and said into the commentbox "boooo".
    Eighth: Donīt fight with me, you would always loose.

I hope that you stop with insulting others, especially me. Insulting others is the worst thing that you can do. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
    I would like to back this up by saying...
    Don't Mess With The TEAM!

Banned

Yep that's right.
    Vote for Carpet!