Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

YOU HAVE TO HACK TO BE A MOD THATS FINAL.

No More topics next person gets a warning.

Xnite is gone for 4 days so he has put me in charge to maintain everything.

There is no changing the rules.

We need people who hack since we dont get paid or anything we do this as a free service.

So to honor the people that hack we make them mods because we assume they have the patience to hack they have the ability to deal with things like maintaining forums.

In Short

No Hacking Ability = Never Going To Be Mod
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Re: YOU HAVE TO HACK TO BE A MOD THATS FINAL.

Hi, I'm new here and I just want to know what you're judging moderator experience by someones hacking ability. Not to sound completely intruding but don't you think that is unfair to some? I personally know people in other communities who are great moderators because they're mature and when needed they get business done. Personally, I was hoping to be a moderator here someday. I'm not really just sure how you can judge someone's ability to moderate over how they can hack. Just because they can't hack doesn't mean they're not mature, hardworking, responsible, etc. I understand this community is overall about hacking games but, I really don't understand how you could judge a person to not be a moderator just because they can't hack flash games, etc. Sorry if I repeated myself. I don't want to offend you nor the other staff, so excuse me if you're offended. It's just my opinion on this.

Thats fine everyone has their opinion. It takes time patience and just because you have 1 game doesn't mean you become a mod its 15 i believe. The higher quality the less it requires. It shows that you are hard working and able to dedicate time for a cause. The majority of the people who want to be moderators here that cannot hack do not have the maturity to either.
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Quote Originally Posted by killer1478
    Thats fine everyone has their opinion. It takes time patience and just because you have 1 game doesn't mean you become a mod its 15 i believe. The higher quality the less it requires. It shows that you are hard working and able to dedicate time for a cause. The majority of the people who want to be moderators here that cannot hack do not have the maturity to either.
    I understand, but have there ever been any exceptions?

Banned

There isn't,believe me
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've hacked games in the past for this site... I'm not saying i should be a mod... ill start hacking again very soon, I'm still getting used 2 Windows 7 and what it's capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by patrol461
    Hi, I'm new here and I just want to know what you're judging moderator experience by someones hacking ability. Not to sound completely intruding but don't you think that is unfair to some?
    Yes, I completely understand, but there are great tutorials for many different hacking devices posted that are very clear and precise. I'm sure anyone could hack if they learned how, and so I would not really call it "unfair"...rather, just a skill that takes practice to master. And that would be what they're looking for, people who can help users get the games on the sites, and of course do all the usual moderator business. As you were also talking about, other sites have the moderators that just "moderate". Do they really do anything outside the forums? Do they change the site and make it better? Well I guess that depends on the site but the point is, the mods here do. And that, as I said, is what the officers are looking for.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Can I have a suggestion?

For every new guy on this forum they should... I mean MUST read the rules firstly. And this is how I think of it:

1)They're going on their mailbox for activation key.
    2)They are re-directed on this forum.
    3)Th page goes blank (or not).
    4) BUM! It appears a screen that says "You have a new PM from the administrator. He strongly recommends you read it." (aka. the rules )

They read the rules and there won't be any more problems like this one.

If it'll be then... warning #1... warning #2... warning #3...

Of course this is just a suggestion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trexmaster
    Of course this is just a suggestion.
    A good one,too
    I'm telling the webmaster this for this great idea!

Bumping doesn't apply to stickies.

Yes, I completely understand, but there are great tutorials for many different hacking devices posted that are very clear and precise. I'm sure anyone could hack if they learned how, and so I would not really call it "unfair"...rather, just a skill that takes practice to master. And that would be what they're looking for, people who can help users get the games on the sites, and of course do all the usual moderator business. As you were also talking about, other sites have the moderators that just "moderate". Do they really do anything outside the forums? Do they change the site and make it better? Well I guess that depends on the site but the point is, the mods here do. And that, as I said, is what the officers are looking for.
    I'm sure anyone could hack if they learned how, and so I would not really call it "unfair"...rather, just a skill that takes practice to master
    I disagree. I for one thing, has spent hours trying to hack. I can't even hack desktop td or age of war!

2. My mom doesn't let me spend 3 hours trying to hack. I have other things to do.

3. I doubt just anyone could become as good as a hacker as say, Martin Ristov, just by working hard. Sometimes its just a matter of talent.

4. Again, if you aren't good at hacking, and you spend 8 hours trying to hack something, obviously you are hard working, but will you become a mod? No.

5. Martin Ristov said I could become a mod if I could hack 15 games, doesn't that mean he thought I would be a good mod? The only barrier would be my complete lack of hacking ability. He even said I could just hack 10 games, then hack 5 more games, which just goes to prove my point.

6. Just being able to hack doesn't mean you work that hard (or you will be a good mod). If you are 25 and have a degree in flash and stuff, wouldn't that put you at an advantage? I'm 10.

7.Rjt's as3 dissembler doesn't work for everybody (not just me), and the decrypter is secret.

8. Oh and THE RULES CHANGE ALL THE TIME!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast