Arcade Prehacks

Good ol' times! (THE FUTURE)

Will the real classic people please stand up!

Check it,
    I got bored, read a lot of my old posts from once upon a time ago! When greeny threw out the "Introduce yourself" Forum, I threw mine out there and went back and read it today, Man the impressions you get from times and times ago today!(Very first post of the forum) So much has changed since i posted that it made me smile! I want the people to who have been around for at least 10 months to go back, find their old posts and read them and tell me what your impression was! (greeny, if you get to this message, please do this!!!) If i could be as active as i use to be for a month, then maybe my profile would be a bit higher! Maybe i will be ancient to this site one day, and i know FOR SURE, THAT ONE DAY... THIS SITE WILL BE BIG!!!And all you that are active now and reading this post, will be ancient to this site as well, if you return! The future is bold people, and so are you! The FORUM_SURFER Will not be forgotten! Although if he does, he will be around! Surfin these forums! I HAVE A DREAM... THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL HAVE IT FAIR SHARE OF THE WORLD, AND IT WILL BE BIG!!! AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HERE TODAY... WILL MAKE IT WHAT IT IS IN THE FUTURE AND HAS MADE IT WHAT IT IS NOW! THIS IS ALPHA T. Let us never be forgotten for who we are today!

Thank you for your time!

Surfer, OUT!

Banned

Re: Good ol' times! (THE FUTURE)

Really inspirable post,really.
    The best post ever I can say...

Too bad I never met you dude,I suppose you were a really nice guy...

Maybe I'll go to college, learn flash and stuff like that, and I'll come back and I could be an awesome hacker.

lol. continue surfin mate.

Being that I was on 10 months ago, and I did review my old posts, I can say...well what is there to say anyways? Smilie stories, corrupt a wish, helping out the newbies, those sort of things that I was always dabbling in. Yet some of that is impossible now due to some selective new policies...... (Those same things have been dead for months ) Always pains me that we can't go back.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Wait, you are LEAVING?

And you are the first person to not leave outta anger.

I didn't see the word leave, did you?
    (Blair.. Stop gaining posts in such a way. It's AGAINST the rules)