• imposseble to fix

2 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1984 added somthing

yes you can make in tuts but I added something plz rate

[attachment=0ibv83a2]1945.zip[/attachmentibv83a2]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: 1984 added somthing

wow nice game im thinking about making a trainer personal for myself and i would ask for ur permission before posting it also try adding um attack pick ups
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Idk if you can cause its game maker btw to open it if you try to mod it which I might alow you might need pro I can't remember if I put anything in it thats pro on next upload im going to add stuff plus upload the changeble file If i decide to let ppl mod it btw I need sprites if you have any or are good at making them plz post and I will put credits and you will be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by killer1478
    wow nice game im thinking about making a trainer personal for myself and i would ask for ur permission before posting it also try adding um attack pick ups
    As I said idk if trainer will work and what do you meen attack pick ups like when a enemy is killed a box starts floating around for a while? and if touched you get somthing? if so it could take a while to do as it may include maby 5 events with it

And it may not go up for a while cause I got a cold a nasty one hope to get it up soon!

im thinking infinte lives faster bullets mabey bullet spasm something along those lines

allready faster speed for bullets if you want ill pm the way you do and you can make a trainer with that stuff but be warned no script was in here so I dont know if it will work and bullet spaum could take a while I would need to create sprite rotation alon with a random direction so Idkif I can IF and only IF it is posseble I MIGHT and only MIGHT be able to get it to work but I will put extra lives and health refill but in a floting box but I havent had time to work on it.

SPRITES I NEED SPRITES lol so anyone who can make or has sprites that I can use for this plz post here or pm

Quote Originally Posted by killer1478
    im thinking infinte lives faster bullets mabey bullet spasm something along those lines
    Btw sortof confused what you meen whats is thi directed at power ups or the trainer

Im evil pm and ill tell you why

Can you reupload? I get this message
    Code:
    !C:\Documents and Settings\-\Desktop\1945.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

If it wont work for me I will or I will here idk if it will work though

[attachment=0:fy33bt36]1945.zip[/attachment:fy33bt36]

If it doesnt work ill re-zip it remember sprites and im because well pm me to see
    Hey How did I become a cheater??? I havent enen hacked a game yet oh well when I do hack somthing I will oficily be a cheater
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bullet spasm basicly will stop u from firing bullets then 5 seconds later it will spasm all the bullets uve fired also the delay on bullets would be 0

I get the first one but the second?

Above and beyond the valleys of contentment

can you change it to rar my com somehow cant open zip files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast