Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Hello

Hello

i just wanted to say hello to all of the people who visit this forum. I already tried requesting a hack but utterly failed. I Had no idea games you had to sign into were illegal to hack -_- I wish I could hack games myself, but find money to be a constant object in my pursuit of knowledge. I have to admit though I've been looking around the forums lately and am getting the impression of if I do the slightest thing wrong I'll get a ban hammar to the face. Well anyways, I came here from playing at arcadeprehacks, and am liking it here so far. Still need to read more rules it seems, as like I stated above this site seems to have a rather tight, enforcing grip on those rules. Additionally, I like playing hacks not for the cheats(yes I'm serious), but for the added gameplay value hacks can bring to the table. Plus I don't have much time on my hands, so I like how some hacks speed up achievements and such.

Well, that was my speedy I-don't-really-know-what-to-say introduction. Time to go play some more prehacks

Re: Hello

Welcome to Arcade Trainer. Have a great time here. You get a total of 3 warnings, THEN you get a ban hammer to the face.

Anyway, read the rules, and you'll be fine.

Banned

Don't be so sharp with him..a big welcome from me,though
    As he said,read the rules and don't bump and you're gonna have yourself a great time!

Hello everyone
    I am a Christian and believe in God with all my Heart. Myself Ashton from USA and i have found this site from Google search. I found here some problem and its solution so i think that here my problem will be solved. I have completed my graduation in Computer science. Anyway if you have any query regarding to my subject, feel free to ask me.

Banned

You should have created your own topic for your introduction.
    Anyway,welcome
    Attached Files Attached Files

To AshtonFarell: Welcome to Arcade Trainer. Have a great time here.

100th Post!