1 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very bad

1 25.00%

A new planet!(story)

I felt like writing a story,sorry about spelling

Chater 1:A new planet,Prolugue:

A scientist looked up,he coulden't belive he's eye',a ball of energy floted in the sky,he heard a explosien,from space! A new planet,he had to tell the SET. Space Exploration Team to explore the planet,he wanted to go, but they tryed to stop him,but he insisted,he went,to he's great regret

Chapter 2:starting the exploration:

"This is command base Delta,to SET,I repeat this is command base Delta,to SET,you are 2000km from the planet,prepare for landing."This is SET to command base Delta,preparing for landing"said Nice,the commander."Nice" said Jack,the tank driver,one of the best driver's of year 2451."What"said Nice,"I think you should see this"said Jack,so Nice came out of the XAT-spaceshuttle or XAT-SS,and saw a red wasteland,with lot's of rock's,"What did you want me for?"said Nice."That"said Harry,the Gunner,"These Footprint's,they can't be human cause they have 3 toes."Then what can they be?"said Nice

If you want me to write more,post it or PM me OK I was bored,so I thought I'll make a story

Chapter 3:The thing

Not far away from the XAT-SS construction was begining,the SET base was done,but the trike's and tank's(never know when some unfreindly thing might attack)were not yet unloaded,but the XAT-astrofighter or XAT-AF,had to do the job(explore)for now,and a science base was done to,and the footprint's were being exammend by the scientist who's called François,a french scintist who first saw this strange planet.Nice,Jack,Harry and a few of the men(who are not very importent in the story )gone to explore in the XAT-SF.Far away,in a cave,a strange creature with some sort of staff aproched the base,he's yellow eye's darted right to left,as he saw the XAT-SFs go.

Chapter 4:The discovery

The thing moved out of the cave and ran to the XAT-AFs.Nice saw it and told the men not to move,but the thing shot at them with he's staff(weird but true)and the men shot at him to(with there gun's,duh)and the thing killed 2 men before falling."contact SET base,tell them to bring a XAT-recondropship or XAT-RD,to come here and take this thing to base"said Nice."OK"said Harry"command base,this i Harry,I want a dropship now"."OK Harry" said Tom,the defence/base commander.
    but the SET explore force would no be neading it,because the thing disappeared!

Chapter 5:The attack

"Where did it go"said Jack."I don't know"said Nice"we need to find it".Then,all of a sudden,4 green bolt's of energy wizzed pass Nice and killed 3 men,Nice took he's gun and shot one alien(the thing's are alien's,duh)dead,then Harry shot two alien's at once(the bolt of energy gone thourgh one alien and on to the 2nd one)then another shot the 4th,and the alien body's disappeared,again."We better go back to base and tell them to set up the defence station's"said Nice s he entered the XAT-AF.Far away,20 pair's of yellow eye's watched the XAT-AF go,and followed it.

Chapter 6:The armada

The alien's followed the XAT-AF and found he base,5 of them went back to the Mothership,to report the SET base.The alien said(I shall translate)"I shall like to see the commander""Identification" said the alien gaurd."I am alien 233554,commander of the armada"."Sir,sorry for the delay,sir"said the alien guard,as he opened the door."Commander,I have een strange alien's that shot and killed 4 of our men,what shall we do?"."prepare the armada for attack"said the commander.

Re: A new planet!(story)

pretty nice story just try next time not to put so much comma but overall awesome

Re: A new planet!(story)

Me like comma's