Arcade Prehacks

age of war impossible walkthrough

first when they send out their men use your special then buy the egg shooter and from then on the the 2nd age just keep sending out club men whenever they get near the base ok lets use logic who whould win 10 club men teaming on a knight or the knight i say the clubmen and you will make extra money use that money to buy turrent spots and egg shooters and when they get to the third age send out slingshot men now and dont wait till they get close to the base
    for the shotgun guy
    and then when they get to the 4th age aslo go to the 4th age as well and use the tip explained in the begginging
    without the special but you can use it if you like
    and at the 5th age do the very same thing and save for ion rays and you pretty much won
    pleas watch this vid if u are too lazy to read [youtube:lib2v815]<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk4ZNSQpMNc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk4ZNSQpMNc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>[/youtube:lib2v815]

Re: age of war impossible walkthrough

.+
    Cool walkthourgh but me got a better one,play the haked one
    jk,Cool walkthourgh

its very freaky because i actually beat it(without hacks) well.... to be honest i used a few glitches

I might try this, but i would rather play the hacked one