Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Q&A

Q&A

Greetings Fellow Jedi... naw just kidding.

As this is my first post here, allow me to Introduce myself.

As you may notice by my moniker, I am a MAJOR fan of all things Repubic Commando. I know, I know, I'm way behind the times with a name like this but what can I say, Once a Commando, Always a commando. Vode An.

That said, let me apologize if I put this in the wrong place or if I'm askin' the wrong crowd... but I'm dyin' for some fresh intel on this.

As many of you may know, Microsoft has recently released Mechwarrior 4 as a pack with Vengeance, Black Knight and the Clan and IS mech paks... but it looks like they've just plain scrapped Mercenaries. Talking to their support staff is like talking to a brick wall. Not one person I've spoken to has had any solid info, not one of them has even heard what I've been saying apparently.

I need to know if Microsoft has any plans to release this as... Idunno... an addition to the current package? Or... if anyone knows where I can find a full (LEGAL ONLY) copy of Mech Mercs without paying $100-150-200-250 USD for it. Vengeance has grown dull for me... Black Knight has a reputation for an as yet unexplained CTD glitch (at least it does with my setup) and I'm ITCHIN' to get "Back to the Front"

I'd offer a credit voucher as a reward... but as you know we commandos don't get paid in any currency except CIS SCRAP.

For the sake of the mods and the site staff, let me clarify once more. I want a LEGAL, UNALTERED, UNPIRATED and UNTAMPERED copy of Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries. As low price as possible and USD only.

Much Thanks, Comrades.

CT 8104-993.

Banned

Re: Q&A

a full (LEGAL ONLY) copy of Mech Mercs without paying
    That's a good joke,though.

Anyway,I have a good torrent for ya.
    I just send you the link via PM,but the messages are always a bit late.

Wrong section,too.
    Moved.

I suppose it did sound like I was joking... but I was referring to the fact that I have found copies of MW Mercs on Ebay and Amazon... but... well... 49.95 or less is reasonable. 100-150-200-250+ is nowhere near.

Welcome to Arcade Trainer. Watch out for Morshu. MMM.

Who's Morshu?

Welcome to APH or Arcade Trainer(idk,lol)anyway,welcome

Banned

Gaining posts everywhere?
    Locked. Dude I replied hope that clears out.