Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a few questions

a few questions

1)when did APH get started
    2)what was the 1st game hacked and put on APH
    3)who started APH

Banned

Re: a few questions

Not sure about the exact date when it started but the creator and first hacked was Greeny6000.

I thought in the APH trivia topic the first hack was by TwilightCM
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

But Martin, do you know the year it was created?

Not sure, but APH was ArcadeTrainer earlier. Then came the new outlook and we got the two different sites. I've been in since AT

Banned

No the first hacker and inventor of Flasm method was Greeny

Yeah, Greeny's the founder. He's a jolly good mate!

did greeny make flasm?

Banned

Nope,he's not the creator.
    Look,maybe many people before knew how to do it with Flasm but he's the first dude explained that,made tutorials and started a big community

Hey Guys,

Sometimes I do pop back to the forums and have a look around. I thought i would answer this post.

APH as you know it first started out on the domain name arcadetrainer.com back on 15th Feb 2008. I created site and I put the first game on the site, which was Elemental Turret Defence hacked by TwilightCM using SoThink and Adobe Flash Professional. TwilightCM only hacked a few games then he lost interest, I had no idea how to hack so I did lots of research on how to hack. I almost gave up until I came across the program called flasm, I saw the potential in this program so I used it to hack flash games. At this time these 'hacked games' where not called 'pre hacks' They didnt have a name - lol. It was not until sme11y and I decided to come up with a name Pre-Hack, and the name pre-hack was born. During this time I created forum.arcadetrainer.com and from day one it has always had a buzz about it.

After 4 months of the pre hacks being on arcadetrainer, I didnt think this was a suitable domain for the pre hacks. I did a bit of searching about and found the domain arcaderpehacks.com which was available. I was originally searching for arcadehacks.com, which was taken. I tried contacting the owner, but I got no answer so I went with arcadeprehacks.com with heinz sight is probably the better name. So I moved the entire contents from AT to the new APH and created a new site on AT for Trainers only, which seemed to be the right thing. If I remember correctly the was a bit of uproar, because users thought the had lost the pre hacks, the posts are on here in the forums some where.

arcadeprehacks.com was created on 11th July 2008

The new black and Red theme was created on Jan 2009 (the old one was brown, with the same layout)

From then on APH has never looked back growing for strength to strength.

Hope you liked the history of APH.

First Game on arcadetrainer.com (APH)
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/2/El ... fence.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast