Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a few questions

Revelation Base, Believer Territories... Alpha Centauri...

Re: a few questions

wow greeny.... amazing how you know all that...

Banned

Hope we like? It's amazing,like someone was telling me a story about a brave knight going to battle dragons
    Oh and sorry about the first game,I meant the very first one that was done by you at the very begginging

I was a noob, but with hard work and lots of research. I made it into what it is today. It just goes to show you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

P.S. if you liked the history, give me some Karma

nice, good mini-speech greeny
    P.S. Good to see you!

"He has never left us"

Hello Greeny. Also good to see you slightly active again. I hope you remember me
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

That was a great story... Glad you can remember that!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by greeny6000
    I was a noob, but with hard work and lots of research. I made it into what it is today. It just goes to show you can do anything if you put your mind to it.
    That's so true. I remember how I started all this. Firstly I wasn't playing any flash games at all. Then my friend called me at his place saying he found a little website and people play hacked games. So I went to it and signed up. Played a few games. Few days afterwards I asked myself: "Wait,how do these guys actually do all that stuff?" .
    So as you already know the forums came up.
    I signed up there,introduced myself and started reading. 4 months later I became an admin. Now I have over 420 prehacks and I'm a very respected hacker. I just wanted to know how the whole thing works...that was all. The point is if you really want something,you won't make a topic in Introduce myself asking how to hack when you have tons of tutorials here,so you really have to work hard.

When I came here, the APH was still AT and there was no sign of the new domain. I found this site when I was searching for trainers. After I found this website, I never looked back. Never again looking for trainers from plumber.com, now we have APH.

Whoa... I might not hack... Because I am not good at hacking. I'm good at cheating, like cheating on video games and finding secret passage way, but hacking a flash game is a totally different thing. Plus, if I did hack, I wouldn't want to become a mod. Too many mods or admins, and so little active original members. I just remembered, I don't fill out the requirements...

thanks greeny for the history, i have been wondering this stuff since i 1st found APH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12