Arcade Prehacks

To All Staff/coders

How about a status system for the requests?

something like in the topic titles:

[[color=#40BF00]Done[/color]] - Finished request or Upload.

[[color=#BFBFFF]Pending[/color]] - Someone (a coder) is already working on it. [That way, we won't get two copies of the same game from two different coders]

[[color=#FF0000]Request[/color]] - Mean, that the request is clear and any coder can take the task if he able to do get it done.

[[color=#FF8000]Dropped[/color]] - When i coder is not able to get the game hacked, then he must drop it and let other work on it.

NOTE: all this would go in front of the topic titles for example if someone is requesting a game. he would write this

[request] Game Name

It will make everything organized.

So what do you guys think?
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Re: To All Staff/coders

yeah we could do that
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Good idea Persian_Sword, I like it - The problem is reminding people to use the status system. They would have to enter this into the subject box themselves every time they make a post. But we will give it a try. sme11y could you add this into the forum rules.

Adding this into the script will take a lot time and effort (and know how) Something for a later date.

ya..

but it,s a ide anyway

Nice idea!