Arcade Prehacks

Thread: help please

help please

ok im trying to hack a game called flash trek. it decompiles into txt fine with flasm. its "not" protected. but everytime i change something. anything. the game stops working.it starts to bring up this weird menu and stuff. can anyone tell me why its doing that and how to stop it.

ok it does it weather or not i change anything. so does that mean that when i decompile it that somethings not happening right?

Re: help please

Does the menu say something about it being not certified and if its not played on blank site, you can't play it. Like a copyright menu?
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

nothing. at all. it plays fine before i decompile it. after i decompile it. its only after o recompile it that its stops working. even when i decompile then recompile without even opening the txt file.

http://www.webfossan.com/flashtrek/down ... shtrek.zip
    link to the game if you want to see for yourself what im talking about

I tried to hack this game once and I had problems. I couldn't work out why, so I gave up in the end. Sorry I cant be much help.

try use Flash CS3
    What hacks you want to hack? I might try to hack it for you in Flash CS3

just wanted too make the rep for ships a smaller amount. instead of 500,000 or something to like 15 or so.