Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Is HaunterShadow is this topik a gud topik is it?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • i uhhs thinks no but... lol u sed but... its is a good thing for to do fun yez yez

0 0%
  • i uhhs thinks yes but... lol u sed but... its is a good thing for to do welcom bak for Haunter dude Shadow

3 42.86%
  • wut is this? i hate shadow dude but that only cuz he is a gud person and i like him cuz he gud person today for almust evry day cuz bcuz i say so until tusdae oh but oh wel it is gud to no the dude person guy... he shud make a book bout his many serutnevda ya it be gud it wud so i think o and juste sos u no i is not hate on dude haunter i real like him as frend that and cuz he is cul yheah wut!!!! u is just got served boyeeeee!!

4 57.14%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

HaunterShadow back is welcome present

It just came to me, and hit my head in my head. it bad hurt. so then thought of it. i is gonna dedikate this topik to HaunterShadow for his welcome back gift present. all u has to do is be your own personal naturality self. its wat i is being doing rights now. so go aheads and poste for yous gud frend HaunterShadow. dont know to post how? just do this...
    1. poste
    3. laugh
    8. agin poste

so ur knowin how do it now? then poste poste poste poste! lol i said poste 34 times

Banned

Re: HaunterShadow back is welcome present

I nauw bat ve nid tu spik english

this be is englush. just a bad form speeling o vit. it be 78% englush. yeas it be a late little and is i sorrz buts ... lol i said buts... it came to me just todae and i wonder if it be good?

This is English. Just a bad spelling form of it. It is 78% English. Yeah it was a little late I am sorry but it just came to me today and I was wondering if it would be good?

Better?

Lol thanks man, your awesome!
    You got my respect, and thats not an easy thing to do.
    Congratulations.

Pee dut ess
    eet wuld bee evn moar awsum eef u culd subtile ur soe calld "78% englush",lol.

Santade posade zen pacatai Englisu

(This post is zero percent English)
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Its some oriental language...Im not sure which...

I said it before, didn't I? Where is that article...

Quote Originally Posted by count to 500
    SECRET LANGUAGE est. unknown, is one of the two main languages in the Imaginary World. It is mainly used in Asian, and in some European areas. The other main language is English.

One unique property of the Secret Language is that it is written, typed, and spoken in different ways than one another. Secret Language writing is based on the English alphabet. Typing the language is usually based on the Real World language known as Japanese. Speaking the language is similar to typing, but there are a lot more syllables and the pace of words is usually faster.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

So its japanise, with normal letters?

i thenk tis poste was gunna b faleore.. but ten ot frem teh colers blu came!!! err... ot frem teh shadoes ShadowHaunter came!

pee thet lilltle dut theng wut it is culled...? oh ya it be dut

pee dut ess

i ferguts to mintune but thes tupik ist onleee 56 percense engluisishesush. ifs u does it the math, yu gots a theng thengsome lik this dut dut dut

y=7
    8x5+67y-65+5+y(cubed) then subtract the amount of posts you have, add 35 then subtract days equal to the last time youve seen cloverfield, while doing that sing itsy bitsy spider backwards. subtract the time it took you to do that then when you are done you should get 36(cubed)

w

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine20
    y=7
    8x5+67y-65+5+y(cubed) then subtract the amount of posts you have, add 35 then subtract days equal to the last time youve seen cloverfield, while doing that sing itsy bitsy spider backwards. subtract the time it took you to do that then when you are done you should get 36(cubed)

w
    DO YOU WANT TO PURPOSELY DETROY MY MIND?!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast