Arcade Prehacks

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12

    [Complete] Monkey Kick Off

    Is it possible t hack this game?

    Heres URL:

    http://www.miniclip.com/games/robot-rage/en/

    If not then this:

    http://www.miniclip.com/games/monkey-kick-off/en/

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: Hacking -

    In the First Url.. if you can i hack.. I want loads of money.. like $1000000

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Hacking -

    Please DO NOT double post! - You can use the edit button...

    I don't think Robot Rage is possible
    1. It's a Multiplayer Game
    2. You might get banned

    What hacks you want for Monkey Kick Off?
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: Hacking -

    Sorry for double posting im new t this... Erm i dno... be able to hit the ball really far if thts possible?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Hacking -

    Quote Originally Posted by Generation X
    Sorry for double posting im new t this... Erm i dno... be able to hit the ball really far if thts possible?
    Not so sure... I am searching for the varaibles to change, I will try my best to
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: Hacking -

    Quote Originally Posted by axzus
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation X
    Sorry for double posting im new t this... Erm i dno... be able to hit the ball really far if thts possible?
    Not so sure... I am searching for the varaibles to change, I will try my best to
    Thanks dude you rock

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Hacking -

    Sorry can't find the variable to change - Failled hacking

    I tried Variable Scanner, Sothink SWF Decompiler, Adobe Flash CS3, Flasm
    But I can't find the variable for Strength

    I wonder if some one else can hack this game
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: Hacking -

    Quote Originally Posted by axzus
    Sorry can't find the variable to change - Failled hacking

    I tried Variable Scanner, Sothink SWF Decompiler, Adobe Flash CS3, Flasm
    But I can't find the variable for Strength

    I wonder if some one else can hack this game
    Thanks For trying.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown Dungeon
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Hacking -

    Quote Originally Posted by Generation X
    Quote Originally Posted by axzus
    Sorry can't find the variable to change - Failled hacking

    I tried Variable Scanner, Sothink SWF Decompiler, Adobe Flash CS3, Flasm
    But I can't find the variable for Strength

    I wonder if some one else can hack this game
    Thanks For trying.
    No Problem
    YoU ArE WeAk, WhY ArE YoU So WeAk?
    http://xxlimg.com/images/8g3n0duj8luo166qcwd0.png

    [color=#FF0000]I worth too much[/color] :twisted:
    http://i37.tinypic.com/nmyvl1.jpg<----- WOOOOT!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    41

    Re: Hacking -

    I think I got it - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1088

    I found the ground friction variable and adjusted it. I could not find power anywhere, but velocity, but no matter what I tweaked it did not work. Hope this does!
    Signatures are for housewives and little girls.

    Swab29 aka - The Bomb Diggity of the Earth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •