Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: How to make a Trainer in VB6

Honestly why would you make a guide that is for something that costs 700$ im not paying that much for a hacking program.....

Quote Originally Posted by hel1figh1er
    Honestly why would you make a guide that is for something that costs 700$ im not paying that much for a hacking program.....
    this doesnt cost $700 i could give it to you for free if you wanted
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by sme11y
    Quote Originally Posted by hel1figh1er
    this doesnt cost $700 i could give it to you for free if you wanted
    How?

i have it
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Ok.....im sick of flasm can you give me VB6? please lol

i updated the tut. i added how to make it into an exe then into a rar file to download

If you guys are having trouble finding VB6 Portable the click here.

Im using SoThink SWF Decompiler and im really confused about how to find the variables and SWFs and your tutorial kinda made it clear but im still confused a little and i was wondering if you could answer some questions....

1) When in the tutorial you went to the variables and got them, would i use that [u]EXCACT[u] same way you did in the tutorial?

2) so would i also use the same code each time for different variables? and would i just have to do the replace the variable with the variable and value with the value?

Quote:
    Step 14
    Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.Setvariable("_root.variable", value)
    Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.Setvariable("_root.kills", 99999)

3) is it possible to make it so the user of the trainer can make/set the value to what they want?

WHEW! Well that all thanks.. By the way Great TUT lol

Quote Originally Posted by Magnite7
    Im using SoThink SWF Decompiler and im really confused about how to find the variables and SWFs and your tutorial kinda made it clear but im still confused a little and i was wondering if you could answer some questions....

1) When in the tutorial you went to the variables and got them, would i use that [u]EXCACT[u] same way you did in the tutorial?

2) so would i also use the same code each time for different variables? and would i just have to do the replace the variable with the variable and value with the value?

Quote:
    Step 14
    Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.Setvariable("_root.variable", value)
    Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.Setvariable("_root.kills", 99999)

3) is it possible to make it so the user of the trainer can make/set the value to what they want?

WHEW! Well that all thanks.. By the way Great TUT lol
    1. There are other ways to find variables but that is the only easy way to find variables for encrypted games as well as normal games
    2. yes you would use the same code just different variables and values if you want
    3. there is a way for that. just put a text box next to the command button.and instead of that code it would be
    Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("_root.variable", Text1.Text)
    the text1.Text will change depending on how many text boxes you have

oh ok thanks... now i understand and the text1.text... so if i have 2 text boxes it would be text2.text and so on?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast