Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Telepath RPG 2 Trainer

I'm guessing you've beaten the game, so can you tell me what to do at the switches part, if you don't i can understand.

i cant beat the spider queen u cant hit it even on its weak spot

ya trainers dnt really help us with macs, could u guys plzz jst make da game of it??

Please understand that Sme11y might not have a mac and might not no how to make it into a .dmg. Macs are very very bad and many people use Windows because it's made by the richest man in the world who will one day maybe give you money.. I mean because its the best thing ever. We all know Chineese people are the smartest in the world, and only 3% of all of China's populi uses Mac.

Can anyone tell me how to get past the second meadow place, it freezes for me there and i cant go on.

o, and gates no longer richest man in world, but that old story.

can you submit it to arcade trainer .com

Quote Originally Posted by kathrin
    can you submit it to arcade trainer .com
    sorry for being like this, but. If you didn't already know, the games posted on site must be in swf format.
    this is a trainer aka .exe not .swf so it can't be posted...

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCredible
    Please understand that Sme11y might not have a mac and might not no how to make it into a .dmg. Macs are very very bad and many people use Windows because it's made by the richest man in the world who will one day maybe give you money.. I mean because its the best thing ever. We all know Chineese people are the smartest in the world, and only 3% of all of China's populi uses Mac.
    please be kinder to macs you say they are very very bad but have you ever used one if not please don't judge also about the chinese people being the smartest that is stereotyping. Also most of china's population doesn't own a computer or is too poor or never heard of a Mac because it is an American computer company, please keep these things in regard next time and have a good day

And that's a bump people!

umm when i load it it goes to twenty percent then freezes. a bit of help would be appreciated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast