Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LRU3: Darkness Reborn 2.0

i realize sme11y already posted a hack for this. but in my opinion its no fun if there's no challenge. so here's mine.no offence sme11y, its a good hack but too easy
    money
    level stats changed.
    start with potions
    lethal mode unlocked
    8000000 hunter points
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: LRU3: Darkness Reborn 2.0

if its a challenge you want, you got one lol. Want to try a different game? Or do you want me to make LRU3 better than yours
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Sup,

Nice Job sme11y yours was better than his. No offensive
    sme11y yours didn't have a challenge

sme11y your on. we both name 2 games we haven't hacked and that aren't encrypted and that i could use flasm on.then sometime tomarrow we'll start at the same time and see who can make the better hack. we can have people vote for our games out of ten. then take the average of the first 5 scores. both have to hack our games and then each others. but if we pick the same game then we both have to pick new ones.

wait i have a better idea. we can have greeny, killer1478 and axzus pick the games. to ensure there is no cheating

Good idea,me like it

Quote Originally Posted by demons936
    sme11y your on. we both name 2 games we haven't hacked and that aren't encrypted and that i could use flasm on.then sometime tomarrow we'll start at the same time and see who can make the better hack. we can have people vote for our games out of ten. then take the average of the first 5 scores. both have to hack our games and then each others. but if we pick the same game then we both have to pick new ones.

wait i have a better idea. we can have greeny, killer1478 and axzus pick the games. to ensure there is no cheating
    do you want to go by who has more hacks? or by who makes the game better but not making it to easy?

and we would have to do the same games because then one game could be better than the other which wouldnt be fair
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Sup,

Sme11y Does Have a Point It Depends How big the kb is as well as codeing

i like this game. http://www.a123.com/games/10494/Brute-Wars

try to hack that. it should work with flasm

lol i just finished that. i was coming on to post it

ok well im almost done. so we can see whos is better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast