Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clear Skies Elite: World War Three

IF PEOPLE THINK I SHOULD DO BUTTONS INSTEAD OF USING THE RIGHT CLICK MENU, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY POSTING.

Pastebin Version (Includes references and build updates and notes)

Ok, so I have been working on this hack for a bit now, and needed some critisism to make sure I have covered what I have. So far my hacks involve:

Note: All cheats are located and can be turned both on, and off, by right clicking with our mouse, then selecting the hack.

No Gun Overheat
    Invincible
    [color=#FF0000]*** All Planes Unlocked In Gallery[/color]
    Speed Boost (Newest Hack)

If anyone could run through the game, doing each of the missions (5 total) and make sure they work for each, I have done my checks, but I may have missed something.

If anyone has any suggestions for further cheats for the game, let me know. I might add a ammo hack (missiles and bombs) in the future if that is what people want, but atm, its not a big issue.

Links:

Game submitted, go check it out when it gets accepted!

Extra Information:

[color=#0000FF]* Reason its on newgrounds is because the file was too big and this place had the best uploader. And, you can see my profile on newgrounds (BillysProgrammer)[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]** Not a hack that can be turned on or off. This hack means it is enabled at all time.[/color]

g66

Re: Clear Skies Elite: World War Three

You really have to fix it because first of all, none of the hacks work, and everything in the gallery isn't unlocked. Also, why is the background all red. Something with the swf, because if you need it, I can get it to you. Keep on trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by g66
    You really have to fix it because first of all, none of the hacks work, and everything in the gallery isn't unlocked. Also, why is the background all red. Something with the swf, because if you need it, I can get it to you. Keep on trying though.
    I noticed that I switched a variable on the gallery pages to have them unlocked, but in the hacked version, if you right click and press the hack button, they do work, I dont know where your getting this red screen, I have tested the swf files in both IE 7, 8, and Firefox.

I play the game but i dont see your hack buttons.

If you had managed to read... you would of noticed RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU.

Edit: All my hacks are done that way, I find it the easiest for me, unless the person requests BUTTONS, its ALWAYS the right click menu.

The hacks work fine for me just the font seems to be little messed up.
    Good work i say and i really like the way you implement the hacks!

Thank you, the Instructions font, and the gallery are fonts I couldnt find, so I did my best to make them look OK, most of the fonts I could find and added into the game.

If you have any suggestions on games to hack, or hacks for this game, please leave a reply or message me.

g66

I don't know what happened yesterday, but I don't have the red screen today. But however, the health hack wouldn't work. The other hacks worked fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by g66
    I don't know what happened yesterday, but I don't have the red screen today. But however, the health hack wouldn't work. The other hacks worked fine though.
    What happens when you turn on the health hack. It works for me, the bar shrinks, but never depletes, meaning youd be dead if it did.

Ok, now i see,the hacks work fine for me.
    I didnt get that i had to right click.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast