Arcade Prehacks

Metro Manila Philippines............. SWIMMING IN THE TOILET

TO EVERYBODY READ THIS

i have noticed lately some people here just register to request hacks and play them before its transferred in the site these people dont want to post hack walkthroughs trainers its kinda unfair

But if you're thinking of reporting ME!!! then your mistaking i post walkthrough remember that

HAH!!!! you got OWNED!!!!

Re: TO EVERYBODY READ THIS

it doesnt matter if they dont help. most of the people here dont know how to make trainers or hacked games. it doesnt matter. thats what the point of this website is.
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

i am one of them. i would hack a game if i could but there is always some kind of problem i use to have cheatengine but it was useless to me

Quote Originally Posted by evil'pet
    i am one of them. i would hack a game if i could but there is always some kind of problem i use to have cheatengine but it was useless to me
    look at some of my tutorials, they arent that hard. and i think greeny is going to make a flasm tut soon too
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Metro Manila Philippines............. SWIMMING IN THE TOILET

maybe some of them cant because some them cant understand how to hack how about making another new tutorial

what the hell wasabi... that's the whole point of the site pffft.

I used to hack some flash games, but recently I've been working on another big project.

IMO, Its their choice. Its not like they'll bother reading how to hack a game.

I don't hack game's(very confusing)but I make walkthourgh's and try to help