Arcade Prehacks

Thread: WAZZUP?

WAZZUP?

A little warning, I just took my meds sooo... yeah...

Anyways, I'm NanoCarp. Don't ask where the name came from cause I have no idea to be honest. I enjoy games of all types and am getting into computers and programming. While I despise those who hack/abuse glitches while playing online competitive games, I enjoy games such as those posted onto this website. I guess you could say I'm a wannabe hacker with a conscience problem? idk. I'm obviously a n00b at this as I de-compiled my first files only a few days ago, and one was a trainer and the other I couldn't edit for some reason. I'm in high school right now, I'll be a senior next school year. A few other random facts. I [s]own[/s] maintain a small and unfortunately in-active website based around videogames of all kinds (The website if anyone cares is [color=#FF0000]NO ADVERTISING PLEASE![/color]) I obviously from the tittle have ADHD and a somewhat sort attention span... I can be a great person if you get to know me underneath the craziness, but that doesn't mean I don't respect rules (Trust me, I know what it's like when no one can read the rules... One of my few members got banned because he/she made an account then promptly wrote inappropriate words on every single thread on the forum... took me a few hours to clean up...). I hope that this community is another where I can fit in!

Re: WAZZUP?

You might want to take a look at the rules a second.
    You cannot advertise wothout the permission of an adminstrator.