Kick Out Bieber Hacked

lightbutton Play Kick Out Bieber Unhacked
 
 
 

Game & Hack Information

 
 
Jun 18, 2011 45767 Plays Arcade 33.54 KB

Hacked By: selectLOL       

Hack Information:
Hackbar: Press 1 Money - 2 Gun - 3 Bottle - 4 Kill him

Game Information
Baby, baby, baby NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! In Kick out Bieber, your goal is simple; cause as much pain to Justin Bieber as possible by clubbing him with a guitar to send him flying. Wait for power-ups to pop up mid launch, such as hitting him with a bat or shooting him with a gun. Take that, Bieber!

Rating:
240
  • Currently 4.5/5
    Login to vote.
4.25  based on 240 votes. Game or hack broken? Report it.
Random Game
Random Game
Click here to be taken to a random hacked game

Games being played by others

arrow left arrow right
Nanobeast

Nanobeast


12909 plays                       

Cheats: Hackbar: Press [1] Speed - [2] Power - [3] Fire rate - [4] B...

Hacked By: selectLOL

Spectromancer: Truth and Beauty Gamer Edition

Spectromancer: Truth and Beauty Gam...


15127 plays                       

Cheats: Hackbar for In-Game Cheats: [1] Player L...

Hacked By: Blank

Mayan God

Mayan God


18508 plays                       

Cheats: Hackbar: Press [1] Next Level - [2] Previous Level

Hacked By: leverage419, cilibiudragos

City Siege 4 - Alien Siege

City Siege 4 - Alien Siege


193353 plays                       

Cheats: Hackbar: Press [1] Toggle health (Curren...

Hacked By: selectLOL

Sponsored Games
 

Comments

 
 
Sort: Show: Show: per page
lolthisBR's avatar
lolthisBR      (5 days ago)
+1

pimp

deonilo11's avatar
deonilo11      (1 month ago)
+10

haha This IS Funny Game

CriticalCritic's avatar
CriticalCritic      (1 month ago)
+15

6% of people on this site are beiber lovers, wonder what the other 94% doing... I figured out...

shadowx0's avatar
shadowx0      (2 months ago)
+15

hahahahahahahahahahah

swaller250's avatar
swaller250      (3 months ago)
+25

aw yeah

marioordie's avatar
marioordie      (5 months ago)
+27

SO MUCH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

dumdum000's avatar
dumdum000      (5 months ago)
+37

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Brody2006's avatar
Brody2006      (5 months ago)
+36

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE skip

Rafaelixis's avatar
Rafaelixis      (6 months ago)
+46

I will pay 99999999999999999999999999999 dollars to the one that had the idea of the game

bababaran's avatar
bababaran      (6 months ago)
+34

BEST GAME EVER 1 BILLION OUT OF 10 KILL DAT GAY PENISLESS GUY

<<12345. . . .45>>( 445 comments )
Enter your comment:
250 chars left
Site Statistics

Registered Users: 444443

Hacks Played Today: 62357

Total Hacks Played: 699474717

 

There are 1919 users online

27 Members, 1892 Guests