Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Did You Find This UseFull?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 64.10%
  • No

14 35.90%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Linux

Hey guys, so I am running a x86_64 version of Fedora 21 (A popular distribution of GNU Linux) and I had trouble with this because cheat engine is only packaged for Windows in a .exe dos based executable file, and I have a hard time running those, so I went to the alternative to website and looked up the Linux alternative to cheat engine. The best result I got was a program known as Scanmem & GameConqueror. It is working fine and I hope this helps anyone running any distro of Linux

Can you hack Onlien Flash Game???

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDChicken View Post
    such as? Cheat engine can hack mutliple flash games , some of them server sided as well ..

For Example , the flash multiplayer turn based game 'Wild Ones' used to have an unlimited ammo hack created with cheat engine..

or facebooks 'Yoville' game had a coin hack on it created with cheat engine which was an online virtual world.. So yes you can hack 'Online' Flash games

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDChicken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W4N73D1 View Post
    such as? Cheat engine can hack mutliple flash games , some of them server sided as well ..

For Example , the flash multiplayer turn based game 'Wild Ones' used to have an unlimited ammo hack created with cheat engine..

or facebooks 'Yoville' game had a coin hack on it created with cheat engine which was an online virtual world.. So yes you can hack 'Online' Flash games
    The first one is completely fine (And easy if you know what to do). The second one bothers me. That game is owned by Facebook and is an internet-connected game. Hacking that would cause serious legal issues, which is something that APH strives to avoid.

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by tmanzz122 View Post
    The first one is completely fine (And easy if you know what to do). The second one bothers me. That game is owned by Facebook and is an internet-connected game. Hacking that would cause serious legal issues, which is something that APH strives to avoid.

-TZ122
    Community Support Volunteer
    I Was giving him information.. Not telling him to do it.. Knowledge should not be hidden from people so i teach what i know.. APH Is Not hacking the game soo.. what Legal issues are going to happen to APH if someone speaks on an already patched hack from years ago.. in that case youtube should be facing legal issues for allowing users to post videos of them hacking facebook games as well? There is nothing wrong with spreading knowledge And APH Is doing nothing wrong.. Plus ive hacked so many facebook games.. Yoville , Potfarm , Treasure island , Farmville etc.. Its not that easy to get caught doing simple memory hacks.. And all my first message really said was that it is possible and used something i did as an example..

Banned
    Nice guide, I already feel as hacker myself

How easy is it to hack someone?

Hi. I was really wondering, is it really that easy to hack someone? To me it seems difficult and very dangerous. I don't want to get in trouble with the law

Yes, there are many ways. You can read about sql-injection on this site https://qawerk.com/blog/what-is-sql-injection/. It seems to me that this is the most dangerous way of hacking. It's like a virus which gets into the body and starts to change the cells to suit itself. It is very dangerous because it is almost impossible to stop the process. But you can prevent it. You can read about it on the website.

Lasix side effects

Lasix is a diuretic that is prescribed to treat a variety of medical conditions. While it can be an effective medication, it also has some potential side effects. Some of the most common side effects include dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, and renal impairment. It is important to be aware of these side effects before taking Lasix and to report any problems to your doctor immediately. In this blog, we will discuss and cover all the most known side effects of this medication and how to deal with it! Read on for more information on whether Lasix is right for you!
    Read more here - https://lasixgenericname.com/lasix-side-effects/

And if you are looking for a long-term rental in the Lisbon area?

With us, you’ll get the best property for rent available on the market without the hassle of seeing dozens of listings.homeinportugal.eu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12