Arcade Prehacks

Looking for a game that i wanted to play.

Hi to who's reading this,i was looking for the games that have the simillar/same quality as this game:Asteroid Wars.Please send me all the games with that quality,thanks!(Notice the turrets on the ship and the little drones,the games i'm looking for has parts looking like those.)
    Edit:Nvm,i found the game i was looking for,someone also looked for the same game.The second game i was looking for was a top-down space shooter game where you can go up to one of your allies and then become them,could someone please send me the games with simmilarities?Thanks.
    Last edited by Azzy00500; 01-22-2017 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Found the first game i was looking for.

suka

Thank you for your post. I have read through some similar topics! However, your post gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like these or more to share with everyone!

good choice

Mmo lovers are waiting for the release of the game "New World" from Amazon. It should be like The Hunger Games with a casual context. I recently read a few scripts on The Hunger Games and it seems to me that the new game will repeat the main concept of this universe.