Arcade Prehacks

How find the job?

Hi friends)
    A week ago I quit my job, the director wanted too much from me.
    So now I'm looking for a new job, I've already posted my resume on job search sites.
    I have also written to several employers, but so far no result.
    I decided to ask you, how do you look for a job? For example, am I a cleaner, where do I go?

Bad that this happened

Bad that this happened, but I think you do not help with the work of the forum. It should apply to specialized firms or leave your resume on sites with job search. It may take a long time, but it's worth it.

where to find a job

Many lost their jobs during the pandemic. But many also found it. Now there is a lot of work that can be done online. I work remotely during quarantine, but the results of my work are visible.

Banned
    People are working remotely now. I suggest you find clients on LinkedIn or Upwork.

I had the same problem. I’m a student and it’s difficult for a student to make money, especially in quarantine. I tried to search on sites with vacancies, I was looking for part-time work. But I didn’t find something good, because I have no experience. I also tried to search on sites for freelancers. But I understand nothing about digital, so I can’t make money there. So I started looking for a faster way to make money, and I found this site mr bet 10€. I often use this option if I need money here and now.