• I'll obey your every command

4 66.67%
  • Better then nothing, but... Kill me!

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: You can't resist me!

I'm trying to clean this place up from the crap you turned it in. I'm not trying to be a moderator, I'm telling the moderator there are violations, so he can finally be rid of you. But they don't care, this site will be dead in a few months anyway, and i'm just trying to make those last few months good ones. That isn't possible when people like you spam all day. I did that way back in the day, got a warning the same day. I had a welcome back thread, and it was closed because I've been back "long enough" What I'm telling you all, is exactly what the mods would have done 3 years back.

Oh yeah I turned it into crap, thanks that is so kind of you. Literally everyone does it. And why would you want to clean the place up? Oh thanks for telling the mods to get rid of me. I don't know what you are thinking but hell no I'm not taking your remarks. The person to get rid of is YOU! And only YOU! So that no rude remarks could be sent to other members. Dude I havn't got a warning which shows that you are more worse than me. Finally YOU ARE NOT A MOD.

You've been here 1 month. I got here a year after Greeny6000 created this place. LOL little kid, "HELL NO I'M NOT TAKING YOUR REMARKS" no one told you to take them up the ass lol... lol. Just.... I can read this and just LOL all day. lol. Lol. You sound like a 10 year old giving a speech to the president or something lmao. I have no hope for this place anymore, its being run over by 10 year old turds XD

I'm worse than you?! My one warning was for typing out the word ****. Only reason you haven't gotten a warning is because the mods here could care less what people like you or me say. If you would just take the time to go back a couple years, you would see that you're a little kid in a candy shop -.-

Banned
    Uh yah I think I can resist you and why did you make this post

Banned
    what are you guys talking about!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12