Arcade Prehacks

Thread: LILbitCRaZY

Wink LILbitCRaZY

Hello people of arcadeprehacks. I have actually been playing games on this site for over a year, its just I have never been forum active. I am active on many other forums for only one reason. I am into creating tags/signatures with GIMP. I will now be active as long as people here are usually active on the art board. If not you wont be seeing me post to often.

For hacking I only know how to make trainers in Visual Basic. I never actually have made any of my trainer downloadable or playable by other people and I don't think I ever will. It isint something I do often.

Hopefully you welcome me to this forum in a good way and I hope to have fun here and meet new people.

Hello LILbitCRaZY, and welcome to the Arcade PreHacks Forums. There are lots to see and do so join in and have fun. I know that some of our member have asked me for signatures (Don't remember any at the moment), but if you advertise in the Art, Music & Writing, they will find you. Also make sure to read the Art, Music & Writing Rules.

Here's some more reading for you, so you can start off on the right foot.

Tips -->Tips for a successful hack request / How To Use The Search

Rules --> Forum Rules / Request A Hack Rules / Infraction System

Also if you ever want to learn how to hack you can start here --> How to hack using Flasm by greeny6000

I like your name, :]