Arcade Prehacks

Hello Everybody, I'm the newbie! (until the next guy shows up)

Why hello there! It seems you have stumbled upon my first thread EVER(not that you care), in, YOU GUESSED IT, The "Introduce Yourself" Forum! Now, as you wonder how in h.ell you got here from watching cat videos on Youtube, here's a little about myself, MasterQueef.

I play videogames, (I have XBox 360 (go XBox 720!), but I feel that a PS3 would have been better (better graphics, more memory (THEY'RE FACTS GUYS, DON'T TURN THIS INTO A BATTLE, and NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY GAMER-TAG UNLESS I DEEM YOU WORTHY OF IT)

I like the HALO game series (I wonder where I got the name?!?!), the Battlefield game series (go BF4!), and the Assasin's Creed game series (go AC4: Black Flag!).

I consider myself to be the kind of guy that wants to just sit around, playing flash games, and dissing people with 250 characters of text or less. I think I can make a good joke every now and then, but that's up for you to decide. I'm well spoken most of the time, but I can also whip up the obscen-ist message you will ever see if I really get worked up.

I have NO idea how to hack! Not even remotely. So, if any of you guys are up to the challenge, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out w/ that. (a link to a "How-To" vid on Youtube would work).

Oh, one last thing; if you haven't noticed yet, I ENJOY USING ALL CAPS WHEN NECESSARY. I feel that it just gets the point across better.

And, finally, with me being a student, and Summer break in less than 3 weeks, I won't be on that much in a bit, due to packed summer schedules.

Thanks for reading, if you got this far. Now, as your present, you get to learn about one of the best games ever (un-hackable if you don't like getting sued over copyright infringement)-> HAPPY WHEELS (found on Total Jerkface only)

BYE!!!!!

-MQ

Hello, MQ!

sup MQ

Hello, MasterQueef, and welcome to the APH Forums. There are lots of things to see and to to, so be sure to read the:

Tips -->Tips for a successful hack request / How To Use The Search / APF Glossary / Arcade Prehacks Forum FAQ

Rules --> Forum Rules / Request A Hack Rules / Infraction System

And don’t forget the Chat Box
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

And about hacking games:

How to hack --> How to hack using Flasm by greeny6000

hi MQ! sup?