Arcade Prehacks

Thread: new here

Angry new here

i am new here and the game that i like to play is Raze and Raze 2 but on only one of the games have god mode so i was wondering how to get god mode

Hello Godzilla999, and welcome to the Arcade PreHacks Forums. There are lots to see and do so join in and have fun.

To answer your question the only way to have god mode on is if it's hacked that way. Raze has invincibility after first shot and Raze 2 you can toggle health. Either way they are like god mode.

Here's some reading for you, so you can start off on the right foot.

Tips -->Tips for a successful hack request / How To Use The Search / APF Glossary / Arcade Prehacks Forum FAQ

Rules --> Forum Rules / Request A Hack Rules / Infraction System

And don’t forget the Chat Box

Hey Godzilla999! I hope you enjoy Arcadeprehacks as much as I do! Please friend me if you want! If you need anything ffemt is your man! He is like a boss! He's not like those bots that reply which don't understand you (I mean bots as in automatic reply computers that reply with stupid answers) (I'm not saying ffemt is a bot though xD). Oh and I suggest you actually do as he says otherwise you can actually get bans D:, which kinda sucks! I think it should only be temp bans to not be able to post &/or Comment. So please listen to ffemt because he's like a charm ;D (reference from Kingdom Rush). Please if you need some chatting with someone who does use non grammar ask me! (I'm only using grammar here because text slang isn't for forums)!