Arcade Prehacks

Talking I'm not new, but this is overdue.

Hello, I'm Bob.

I've been a Member of ArcadePreHacks for nearly six years, and I still love playing the random little hacked games on this site, even though I never got into the forum because I never saw the reason to until late 2012, when I noticed that you couldn't see the exact date you joined on the ArcadePreHacks gaming profile.

I usually don't play on the site too much anymore, now that I can actually play bigger games - such as NeverWinter, MapleStory, Soldier Front 2, and of course, MineCraft. I intend to keep playing on this site as long as it's working, because everyone has those few games that they love to play regardless of how many times they've played them.

In 2008, I decided to introduce this website to a couple of my middle-school friends, and they, in turn, introduced it to their friends - and so on. Since then, kids from my school have been playing it every since. It's wonderful.

Hope You All Have A Good Day.

Peace,

Bob.

Well Bob, I think you for your small support. Have a good my my friend.
    Last edited by asd123; 03-19-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Hello, DragonClaw100 and a welcome to the APH forums. You should read some things so you can be a good member:

The Rules: FORUM RULES / Request A Hack Rules / Infraction System

Some tips: How to use the search / Tips For A Successful Hack Request / FAQ / Arcade Prehacks Glossary

I hope you enjoy your stay here at APH,
    HackDevil

i feel you bob, this is my first time in forum as well. but arcade prehacks is a great hacked game web site.